We want your time here at Anglia Ruskin University to be an enjoyable experience, however, we recognise that sometimes individuals may experience health and./or wellbeing difficulties.
Whether you are experiencing a personal, social or emotional difficulty the wellbeing department is here to support you. We offer a range of services which includes;
- Access to a Student Wellbeing Advisor
- Access to a Student Welfare Officer
- Individual Wellbeing Mentoring
- Individual and Group Academic Mentoring
- Wellbeing Workshops
Should you wish to access any of our support services, or even just want to find out more about how we can support you can;
- Self-refer (self referral forms are available at the iCentre)
- Ask your PDT to refer you
- Email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Care - Should you feel in urgent need of medical / psychological care or if you are worried about your safety, please go to your nearest Accident and Emergency (if able to) or dial 999.
If you would like to contact us please email us at email@example.com