- introducing one-way systems in campus buildings wherever possible and making use of all of the entrances and exits of our buildings
- increasing cleaning regimes, with cleaning at the end of each day and when class bubbles change
- providing hand sanitizer stations around campus for your use
- restructuring the timetable to stagger break times, and prevent crowds from forming outside teaching spaces
- changing the layout of classrooms and other specialist learning spaces
- all staff and student temperatures will be checked upon entering ARUL buildings - should anyone's temperature be found to be too high, they will be sent home
- you will need to wear a mask whilst moving around the building
- be prepared to use the stairs as lifts will be reserved for those with mobility challenges
- we will expect students to bring their own lunch which will be eaten in the classroom within their bubble to restrict movement
Further details of the changes made to manage the risk of COVID-19 at our buildings can be found by reading the ARUL Risk Assessment.
Please also read our Return to Study document, this document includes some useful information on the upcoming trimester, and the steps we have taken to make sure all of our buildings are COVID-19 secure.