Want to study in the heart of one of the world’s most exciting cities?
Our focus on employability and dedication to student development will help you get out of the classroom and ahead in the competitive job market, while simultaneously experiencing one of the truly international capitals of the world.
With a total student population of over 400,000, London offers an unrivalled multicultural experience and is one of the most popular student destinations in the world.
Studying at one of our sites in the capital allows you to immerse yourself into the busy and diverse life London has to offer. London is rightly said to be the most diverse city in the world with its endless variety of art, fashion, culture, sports, restaurants and nightlife.
London is a city steeped in history where you will struggle to find a dull moment away from your studies
We have two buildings in London with state-of-the-art facilities for all students to use. Our Farringdon building is situated within the heart of central London, and our East India building is in the Docklands area of East London. Although commuting between both buildings is easy, students need only attend lectures and seminars at one of our sites, which will be allocated to them on enrolment.
East India Building
Opened in September 2019, the newly transformed, contemporary site in East London is part of a multi-million-pound refurbishment of the local area.
Our facilities are spread over three floors, with over 66,000 sq. ft of teaching and communal workspace. The building has some of the latest high-tech equipment, readily available for our students to enhance their studies and skills.
Address: Import and Export Buildings, 2 Clove Crescent, Poplar, London, E14 2BE.
East India Import and Export Building
Opened in September 2019, our East India site has been a part of a multi-million-pound refurbishment, and is formed in a 650,000 sq. ft newly transformed contemporary site in East London.
The site boasts a range of carefully curated amenities and superb transport links. Our facilities at this site are spread over a total area of 86,000 sq. ft. It has state-of-the-art design and all the latest high-tech equipment for our students to study and thrive in.
The building contains:
- 47 state-of-the-art lecture theatres and seminar rooms.
- Computer labs with brand new IT equipment.
- Large breakout areas with space for you to work and socialise, furnished with sofas and chairs for a more relaxed environment.
- Multiple study pods, a booth perfect for group work or personal study.
- Library housing copies of all the core textbooks, a range of relevant publications and online archives for each course. There are also dedicated areas with computers suitable for study groups, quiet study or simply catching up on your emails.
- If you need to refuel there is a wide range of supermarkets, cafes and food markets within minutes of the building. We have dedicated areas for our students to eat and drink between classes.
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the building.
- PureGym located on the ground floor open 24/7.
East India – Well Connected
East India DLR station is situated onsite, from the platform to the classroom is only a minute's walk.
From East India DLR - Canning Town in 2 minutes (Jubilee Line), Custom House in 5 minutes (Elizabeth Line), Canary Wharf in 15 minutes (Jubilee line and Elizabeth line), Stratford and Bank in 15 minutes (Central line, Jubilee line, Northern line, London Overground, TFL Rail and Greater Anglia rail services).
Travelling on the Elizabeth Line you can travel to our Farringdon building in 26 minutes.
Our Farringdon building is right in the heart of central London. The building is within a minute's walk of the city and the Square Mile - London’s business and financial district. Spread over a total area of 65,000 sq. ft, the building contains five floors of lecture theatres, seminar rooms, PC-equipped study areas, a library, and multiple areas for you to work, relax, and socialise.
Address: 19 Charterhouse Street, London, EC1N 6RA.
Our Farringdon building is right in the heart of central London.
The campus is within a minutes’ walk of the city and the square mile (London’s business and financial district). Spread over a total area of 65,000 sq. ft the building contains:
- Five floors of state-of-the-art lecture theatres, seminar rooms, PC-equipped study areas and space for you to work, relax and socialise
- We have over 30 seminar rooms and theatres ranging in size from those that can accommodate up to 200 students in a theatre-style seating arrangement to others that are perfect for highly interactive seminars
- Multiple computer labs
- A library housing copies of all the core textbooks, a range of relevant publications and online archives for each course. There are also dedicated areas suitable for study groups, quiet study or simply catching up on your emails If you need to refuel there is a wide range of supermarkets and food markets within minutes of the building. We have dedicated areas for our students to eat and drink between classes
- Two student common rooms, one equipped with computers and printing for those who want to continue their studies on the building, and the other furnished with sofas and chairs for a more relaxed environment
- Wifi is available throughout the building
Farringdon – Well Connected
The proximity of both Chancery Lane (Central Line) and Farringdon stations (Elizabeth Line, Hammersmith & City, Circle, Metropolitan Underground Lines + First Capital Connect, Thameslink, and South-eastern rail services) make ARU London very easy to get to from all areas of London and outside the capital.
Farringdon has also become one of the central hubs for Crossrail (Elizabeth Line), connecting Thameslink and the London Underground,
Travelling on the Elizabeth Line you can travel to our East India building in 26 minutes.
Experience ARU London from the comfort of your home. Our virtual tour is a great way to explore our attractive campus buildings and get a clear picture of the facilities and amenities available to you.