We want your time here at ARU London to be an enjoyable experience, however, we recognise that sometimes individuals may experience health and/or wellbeing difficulties.
Whether you are experiencing a personal, social or emotional difficulty the wellbeing department is here to support you. We offer a range of services which includes;
- Access to a Student Wellbeing Advisor
- Access to a Disability and Inclusion Officer
- Wellbeing Workshops
Should you wish to access any of our support services, or even just want to find out more about how we can support you can;
- Self-refer (self-referral forms are available at the iCentre)
- Ask your PDT to refer you
- Email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch the video below for an overview of the Wellbeing team at ARU London:
Emergency Care - Should you feel in urgent need of medical/psychological care or if you are worried about your safety, please go to your nearest Accident and Emergency (if able to) or dial 999.
If you would like to contact us please email us at email@example.com