At the moment, we have a variety of surveys running and we would like to encourage everyone to take part. Your feedback is very important to us as it helps us to improve the quality of education we provide. We value your opinion and would appreciate it if you could take the time to have your say.
The National Student Survey (NSS)
The NSS allows almost half a million undergraduate students to have their say in the university experience. If you're a final-year student, fill out the NSS survey to win £500 or a graduation package!
- Running from now until the 30th April
Module Evaluation Survey (MES)
- This is from the main university (ARU) and can be accessed by students in their university email account in which the link is to be found.
- Opens: on Monday 6th March 2023 - Closes on Friday 24th March 2023
Class Evaluation Survey (CES)
- This is our internal survey and consists of ONE question. This can be accessed within our VLE within each of the modules the students are registered on. It is important that the students complete this for ALL of their modules.
- Opens: Monday 4th March 2023 - Closes: Friday 31st March 2023
Student Experience Survey (SES)
- This is an internal survey that addresses our support structures for students. This can be accessed within our VLE on a tile on the main page. This only needs to be completed ONCE.
We thank you very much for completing these, making sure that the ARU London student body is heard!