Thank you for attending our Student Town Hall meeting last Friday. Please read this short statement with updates from SU Vice President Adebisi for those who missed it and want to know the key areas we covered:
The Student Town Hall Event held 6th May 2022 was a wonderful opportunity for students to bring up all enquiries to David Sexton and listen to some wonderful updates that will better the students experience here at ARUL. The following updates will benefit all our new students and returning students:
- Logging your attendance is now even easier! This can be accessed via the ARUL app or the university computers on campus. Just select your AM class or PM class, click 'In Class Attendance' and make sure you are using the ARUL Wi-Fi to log your attendance.
- Result publications will officially will be available to students via e:Vision on Monday 20th June 2022.
- We are providing synchronous delivery teaching from now on, and you are expected to attend classes at campus. If you cannot attend classes face to face due to medical reasons or any circumstances beyond your control please email email@example.com. Please use this trimester to get familiar with the campuses as well as the support available to you. For further support or clarity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Travel Bursary is available for only In Class Attendance. Eligible students can receive a payment of £250 for each semester, with the opportunity of receiving up to £500 per Academic Year. Eligibility is dependent on face-to-face attendance rate of 90% or above. This is a great incentive to motivate and encourage a fulfilling learning style.
- The Student Union Awards take place 23rd June, so please be sure to nominate a student or staff member who has made a positive impact at ARUL.
- Finally, if you need further guidance for wellness or personal support please contact the students' union email@example.com.